Still no participant
Still no reviews
1. The basic objectives of the extension education are the overall development of the rural people.
2. To bring about desirable changes in the human behavior, which includes change in knowledge, skill and attitude?
3. The dissemination of useful and practical information relating to agriculture, including improved seeds, fertilizers, implements, pesticides, improved cultural practices, dairying, poultry nutrition etc.
4. To make the people aware that agriculture is a profit table profession.
5. To create an environment for rural people so that they can show their talent, leadership and efficiency.
6. To provide appropriate solution of the farmer’s problems.
7. To bring the scientist closer to the farmers.
Mr. Chandan Haldar is working as Assistant Professor in the School of Fisheries, Centurion University of Technology and Management, Paralakhemundi Campus, Odisha. He has completed his M.F.Sc from ICAR-Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai, Maharashtra India and his Ph. D. thesis topic is “Identification of Growth Associated SNPs in Clarias magur (Hamilton, 1822) […]