Still no participant
Still no reviews
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to
1. Explain the gross morphology, structure and functions of various organs of the human body.
2. Describe the various homeostatic mechanisms and their imbalances.
3. Identify the various tissues and organs of different systems of human body.
4. Perform the various experiments related to special senses and nervous system.
5. Appreciate coordinated working pattern of different organs of each system
1. Study of compound microscope.
2. Microscopic study of epithelial and connective tissue
3. Microscopic study of muscular and nervous tissue
4. Identification of axial bones
5. Identification of appendicular bones
6. Introduction to hemocytometry.
7. Enumeration of white blood cell (WBC) count
8. Enumeration of total red blood corpuscles (RBC) count
9. Determination of bleeding time
10. Determination of clotting time
11. Estimation of hemoglobin content
12. Determination of blood group.
13. Determination of erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR).
14. Determination of heart rate and pulse rate.
15. Recording of blood pressure.
1. Practical workbook of Human Physiology by K. Srinageswari and Rajeev Sharma, Jaypee brother’s medical publishers, New Delhi.
2.Textbook of Practical Physiology by C.L. Ghai, Jaypee brother’s medical publishers, New Delhi.