Still no participant
Still no reviews
1. Understand Mechatronics system.
2. Understand principles of sensors,actuators its characteristics, interfacing with controller.
3. Understand and develop the concept of PLC system and its ladder programming, and significance of different control systems in industrial application.
1. Identification of key elements of Mechatronics system and its representation in terms of block diagram or circuitry.
2. Understanding the concept of signal processing and use of interfacing systems such as Pneumatics system and PLC control.
3. Interfacing of Sensors, Actuators using appropriate controller.
4. Development of PLC ladder programming and implementation of real life system.
5. Simulating systems virtually with simulating software.
Introduction to different systems. (3hrs)
1.Identification and familiarization of the following components: resistors, inductors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, LED’s, transformer, function generator, millimeter , power supply.
Pneumatics and Electro-pneumatics. (12hrs)
1.Introduction to Pneumatics system.
2.Introduction to Electro-Pneumatics system.
PLC and Interfacing of Input/output (12hrs)
1.Introduction to PLC & Drives
2.Basic PLC programming using contacts ,coils ,timers and counters.
Modular Production System (9hrs)
1.Introduction to MPS (Modular Production System)
2.Operation, Working and construction of different systems.
3.Programming of systems.
Simulation Software (9hrs)
1.Symbols of different components and circuit diagram used in the simulation software.
2. Preparation and simulation of different circuits.
* Practice to be done by students on using of different electrical and elctronics components and measuring devices like volt meter , ammeter and multimeter.
* Different drawings wll be given to practice related to pneumatics using symbols and line diagram.
* The students will be demonstrated Actuation of Double Acting Cylinder with 2 nos of 3/2 Pushbuttons and 5/2 Direction Control valve on pneumatic trainer kit.
* Hands on session through pneumatic trainer kit by using given component.
* Hands on Session with creating circuits.
* Practicing different drawings usings Electropneumatics symbol.
* The students will be demonstrated Actuation of Double Acting Cylinder with 5/2 Solenoid valve using pushbuttonts and latching relay,valve using limitswitch and proximity sensor on pneumatic e-pneumatic trainer kit.
* Hands on session through by students of the experiment Actuation of Double Acting Cylinder with 5/2 Solenoid valve using pushbuttonts and latching relay,valve using limitswitch and proximity sensor on pneumatic e-pneumatic trainer kit.
* Demonstration of PLC programs using contacts, coils ,timers and counters.
* Different PLC programs to be programmed with different logics using contacts, coils, timers and counters.
* Demonstration of the interfacing of PLC Kit with Solenoid Valve, Limit Switches and different sensors.
* Hands on session by students with PLC programming and Interfacing of PLC Kit with Solenoid Valve, Limit Switches and different sensors
* Demonstration of Construction and working of three different Modular Production System- pick &place, testing, sorting.
* Hands on session thorough operating and finding the working of different sensors, mechanism and program of the stations.
* Preparation of sequences 3 stations virtually with PLC program.
* Hands on session thorough designing the pneumatics circuits using fluidsim simulator.
* Hands on session thorough designing the Electro-pneumatics
* Different projects to be done by the students using different tools and equipment related to sensors, actuator & Process control devices.
1. Pneumatic door circuit
2. Pneumatic punch circuit
3. Pneumatic gate valve
4. Pneumatic lift
5. Pneumatic stamp
6. Automatic material lifting system
7. Automatic door lock