Still no participant
Still no reviews
1. Familiarization with the work environment and challenges for an Supervisor Electrical Works
2. Familiarization to the principles, materials, components, and tools required for inspection
3. Develop an end-to-end technical understanding to execute electrical works in site with colleague.
4. supervising to the industry specifications, guidelines and safety standards during work
1. Identify the role and responsibilities of Supervisor Electrical Works
2. Use wiring skills as per the wiring diagram
3. Concept about installation and electrical inspection of equipment
4. Illustrate how to work efficiently with superiors and colleagues
5. Comply with the safety procedures and standards to be followed while working
6. Prioritizing activities and organizing resources to meet desired outcome
Cable system & Testing (10hrs)
Modern trends in Underground Cabling Basic Concepts, Materials Used in Cables, Conductors, Testing and Commissioning of cables, IR Test of Cable, Cable Jointing
Power System Market, Markets For Electrical Energy, Energy Conservation, Electricity Business Electricity Market Models, Power Transfer, Inter & Intra State
GRID Safety Norms, Safety and first aid Requirements, Hazards, Electrical Accidents and prevention, Electricity Costing & Audit, Safety : Safety Philosophy, Safety Procedures, GRID Safety Norms, Procedures for issuing L.C.P. and cancellation, Maintenance of Safety records, First Aid : Places of Potential Hazards, Electric Shock Treatment, Artificial Respiration, Handling Emergency Conditions, Treatment of Wounds, Injuries and Hazard Analysis & Mitigation
Basic principles of transformer, Inner & Outer Part of Transformer, Manufacturing of Transformer, Transformer Test, Conditions leading to faults in the Transformer, Maintenance of transformer, Fault Finding & Corrective action, Winding Resistance Test, Ratio Test, BDV Test, On-Site Inspection, High Voltage Test and IR Test.
LECTURE - Safety : Safety Philosophy, Safety Procedures, GRID Safety Norms, Procedures for issuing L.C.P. and cancellation, Maintenance of Safety records.
LECTURE - First Aid : Places of Potential Hazards, Electric Shock Treatment, Artificial Respiration, Handling Emergency Conditions, Treatment of Wounds, Injuries
PRACTICE -Fire Fighting: Causes of Fire, Fire Extinction, Classification of Fires, Fire Fighting, Equipment: their operation – maintenance & refilling, Fire prevention.