Still no participant
Still no reviews
Module I: Basic Circuit Concepts and Basic Laws (3hrs Theory) Module II: Methods of Analysis (3hrs Theory) Module III: Circuit Theorems (3hrs Theory + 4hr Practice) Practice: Module IV: NETWORK TOPOLOGY AND TWO PORT NETWORKS (3hrs Theory + 4hrs Practice) Practice: Module V: Time Response of Circuits (DC Excitation) (3hrs Theory) Module VI: Single Phase A.C Circuits:(3hrs Theory + 3hrs Practice) Practice: Module VII: Practice: Text Books: Reference:
Course Name : Network Analysis
Code(Credit) : CUTM1043 (2-1-0)
Circuit concepts –Resistor(R)-Inductor(L)-Capacitor(C)-Voltage and Current Sources - Source transformation-Voltage, Current relationship for passive bilateral elements -Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws.
Nodal analysis, mesh analysis, super node and super mesh, Nodal Versus Mesh Analysis for D.C excitations.
Superposition theorem- Thevenin’s theorem- Norton’s theorem- Maximum power transfer theorem- Reciprocity theorem.
1. Verification of Superposition Theorem
2. Verification of Thevenin's Theorem
3. Verification of Maximum Power Transfer Theorem
4. Verification of Reciprocity Theorem
Network topology, Incidence matrix, Tie-set matrix, Cut-set matrix, Dual networks- Two port network, Impedance Parameter, Admittance Parameter, Transmission line.
1. Determination of Z parameters of Port Network
2. Determination of Y parameters of Port Network
3. Determination of h parametersof Port Network
4. Determination of ABCD parametersof Port Network
Time (Transient) response of R-L, R-C, R-L-C series circuits for Zero input, Step input, pulse input -Initial conditions-solution method using differential equation and Laplace transforms.
Sinusoidal alternating quantities – Phase and Phase difference – Complex and polar forms of representations, J-notation, R.M.S, Average values and form factor for different periodic wave forms - Steady state analysis of R,L and C (in series, parallel and series parallel combinations) with sinusoidal excitation-Concept of Reactance, Impedance Susceptance and Admittance-Power Factor and significance-Real and Reactive power, Complex Power.
1. Study of Step Response of R-L Network
2. Study of Step Response of R-L Network
3. Study of Time Response of R-L-C Network
S Domain Analysis (3hrs Theory + 1hr Practice)
Transform Impedance and Transform Circuits, Series and Parallel Combination of Elements, Terminal Pairs, Network Function for the One port and Two port, Poles and Zeros of Network Functions.
1. Frequency response of a series and parallel resonant circuit by laboratory set up
1. 1. M. E. VAN VALKENBURG, “Network Analysis”, PHI Publications.
2. A Sudhakar and Shyammhoan S Palli, “Network Analysis”, MC Graw Hill Publishers.
1. Smarajit Ghosh, “Network Theory Analysis & Synthesis”, MC Graw Hill Publishers.
2. B.R.GUPTA, "Network Analysis & Synthesis", S.Chand.
3. BH ferri, "Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis", Coursera
4. B Tapas Kumar, "Linear Analysis", NPTEL
Module I: Basic Circuit Concepts and Basic Laws (3hrs Theory)
Module II: Methods of Analysis (3hrs Theory)
Module III: Circuit Theorems (3hrs Theory + 4hr Practice)
Module IV: NETWORK TOPOLOGY AND TWO PORT NETWORKS (3hrs Theory + 4hrs Practice)
Module V: Time Response of Circuits (DC Excitation) (3hrs Theory)
Module VI: Single Phase A.C Circuits:(3hrs Theory + 3hrs Practice)
Dr P Anthony Sunny Dayal completed his M.Tech in Radar and Microwave Engineering from Andhra University and Ph.D in Antenna Array Design For Radar And Emc Applications from Centurion University. Recipient of “Young Scientist Award” from His Excellency Shri Biswabhusan Harichandan Governor of Andhra Pradesh, at Andhra Pradesh Science Congress – 2019 by Andhra Pradesh […]