Still no participant
Still no reviews
1. To understand the Concept of Organic Farming.
2. To understand the Scope and Importance of Organic Farming.
3. To ensure Safe and Healthy Food for Consumer.
1. Understand the Role of a Organic Grower.
2. Understand and study the Scopes and Opportunities of Organic Farming.
3. Study the Need of Organic Farming in India.
Practice 1: Planning for Organic Farming.
Practice 2: Seed Selection and Treatment under Organic Farming.
Practice 3: Soil Nutrient Management under Organic Farming.
Practice 4: Weed control under Organic Farming.
Practice 5: Irrigation Management Under Organic Farming.
Practice 6: Integrated Pest and Disease Management under Organic Farming.
Practice 7: Harvest and Post-Harvest Management under Organic Farming.
Practice 8: Quality Assurance and Certification in Organic Farming
Practice 9:Undertake Business of Organic Farming.
Practice 3: Soil Nutrient Management under Organic Farming (6hrs).
Session 3.1: Soil Activation.
Session 3.2: Soil enhancement.
Myself Doctorate on Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science from Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, West Bengal. At present working as a Assistant Professor under School of Agriculture, Centurion University, Odisha. Beside Teaching and Research assignments, I am fascinate on Technology transfer to Farming community with Livelihood development across 30 districts of Odisha through different Agriculture Skill […]