Still no participant
Still no reviews
Orientation of Clinical Sciences is designed to present students with essential concepts of pathological processes and altered health states. The course looks in depth at a wide variety of common pathological conditions.Clinical scenarios within each module correlate the anatomical pathology with major clinical symptoms and signs. Course concepts will focus on the cause, development and progress of disease, and how the body is affected. The Candidates should be skilled and sufficiently qualified with theoretical knowledge and able to develop skills and abilities to diagnose a specific disorder.
Students are expected to demonstrate proficiency in the area in order to to apply knowledge of pathology’s role in the diagnosis, staging, and management of disease.
Module -1: Cardiovascular disorders
1. Pericarditis, 2. Valvular heart diseases 3.RHD 4. Heart failure for each disease etiology, clinical features, diagnosis, treatment.
Module- 2: Respiratory disorders
1. Chronic bronchitis, 2. Emphysema, 3. Pneumonia, 4. Tuberculosis, 5. Pulmonary effusion, 6. Spontaneous pneumothorax.
Module-3: Gastrointestinal disorders
1. Peptic ulcer disease, 2. Achalasia cardia, 3. Intestinal obstruction, 4. chron’s disease 5. Ulcerative colitis, 6. Pancreatitis, 7. portal hypertension, 8. ascitis 9. Cirrhosis, 10. Cholecystitis
Module-4 : Renal disorders
1.Glomerulonephritis 2. Nephrotic syndrome 3. Urinary caliculus 4. Poly cystic kidney disease
Module-5: Central nervous system disorders
1. Cerebrovascular disorders 2. Meningitis 3. Encephalitis OBG: 1. Diagnosis of Pregnancy 2. Normal Labour
1. Fracture 2. Type Mechanism, Healing, Delayed Union, Non- complication 3. Injuries of the shoulder girdle, Dislocation of shoulder 4. Number of Humerus, Elbow Forearm 5. Number of Distal Radius & ulna 6. Injuries of the carpal 7. Dislocation of Hip 8. Femur, Tibia, Ankle, calcaneum 9. Acute & chronic osteo arthritis 10. Rheumatoid arthritis 11. Paget’s Disease 12.Ankylosing spondylitis 13. Club foot 14. Bone Tumor-Benign Malignant
1. Incisions 2. Cholelithiasis 3. Peritonitis 4. Supraphrenic Abscess 5. Appendicitis 6.Benign Hypertrophy prostate 7. Sinusitis
1. Textbook of Medicine, Krishna Das
2. Essentials of clinical medicine, Kathale.
1. Handbook of Orthopedics, Gopalan
2. Essential of Orthopedics, Shenoy
Type Mechanism, Healing, Delayed Union, Non- complication
Acute & chronic osteo arthritis
Benign Hypertrophy prostate