Still no participant
Still no reviews
Product lifcycle management, sometimes "Product Life Cycle Management", represents an all-encompassing vision for managing all data relating to the design, production, support and ultimate disposal of manufactured goods.
PLM concept were first introduced where safety and control have been extremely important, notably the aerospace, medical device, military and nuclear industries. These industries oriented the discipline of configuration management(CM), which evolved into electronic data management systems (EDMS), which then further evolved to production data mismanagement (PDM).
Over the last years, manufacturers of instrumentation, industrial machinery, consumer electronics, packaged good and other complex engineered products have discovered the benefits of PLM solutions and are adopting efficient PLM software in increasing numbers.
To provides software solutions for every Segment in the
company from marketing to sales to engineering which will help in:
1. value creation process
2. creating unique consumer experience
With a single, easy-to-use interface based on 3D design, analysis, simulation and
intelligence software in a collaborative interactive environment.
1. A Lean approach: Digitized Lean practices offer intuitive tools that leverage Lean methodologies to reduce or eliminate non-value-added work and ensure efficient processes.
2. Project management methodology: Quality methods are governed as projects with automated and event-driven tasks, change orders and actions, and a model-based enterprise approach for requirements and functions.
3. Risk-based thinking: As part of quality management risks are managed, controlled and synchronized with controlling tasks throughout all design, manufacturing and services processes. Fully embedded tools, such as FMEA and FTA, link directly to designs, product definitions and process flows. All quality decisions are based on risk thinking.
4. Complaints, deviations and non-conformance management: Customer complaints and non-conformance's are managed and directly linked to the product definitions, reusing past experiences either for efficient resolution or to enrich the know-how database.
5. Audits for compliance: A fully traced process — from idealization to go-to-market — with audit and inspections tools allows for continual and seamless compliance with regulations and internal requirements.
Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA
1. Compass Content
4. Native App
5. Widget App
Collaborative Business Innovator (IFW)
1. Improved productivity with User Groups
2. Foster social innovation with 3DSwym
3. Share securely Confidential files with 3DDrive
Collaborative Industry Innovator (CSV)
1. Enable PLM collaboration with 3DSpace
2. Bookmark workspace
3. Baseline Access to Content
4. Issue Management
5. Change Action
6. Collaborative Tasks
7. Route Management.
Governance and Project Management (UXG)
1. ENOVIA Program and Project Management
2. Business and system administration
3. Product Life cycle Management (PLM)
4. Maximize supply chain collaboration
Navigation of the solutions available in your company or in the 3DS portfolio with ME, COMPANY & WORLD.
How to delivers the real-time intelligence needed to monitor everything that matters to a business.
How to Preview all 3D content, navigate and share with other members to review and collaborate.
How to digitally connect all users in the value stream to promote innovation and operational excellence
Navigation with the 3DCompass
Computer Based Test
How to Improve productivity with User Groups
How to collaborate with communities to share and innovate throughout with internal and external ecosystems
How to securely store, manage and share their documents from any device on the cloud
Introduction to Collaborative Industry Innovator (CSV)
Introduction to Bookmark Editor
Benefits of Bookmark Editor
Introduction to the ENOVIA Collaborative Lifecycle Management App
Computer Based Test
Introduction to Conceptual Maturity States
Access Role Description
Introduction to Issue Management:
How to use Change Action application
How to use 3DMarkup application
How to access the Compare widget
How to access the Design Review App
Introduction to Governance and Project Management (UXG)
Approach for Implementing PLM
Product management using Variant Management App
Computer Based Test
How to Create a Project Structure:
How to Add Dependencies to the Tasks
How to Mass Update the Tasks:
How to Create a Route for the Project Task
How to Monitor the Project’s Status (View Projects Summary Report)