- Overview of Solar Power capacity in the World
- Understand the installation policy
- Various financial institutions and banks involved in the projects.
Practice -1: Demonstration of Installation process for SPV systems.
- Components used in installation process of SPV systems
- Measurement of electrical quantities
- Power generation process of the system
- Performance analysis of the system
- Concept on PPA and EPC for a solar power plant fault finding process of the system.
Practice -2: Identification of different types of solar cell, Module, Array and string
Practice -3: Identification of different types of charge controller and inverters.
Practice -4: Measurement of Voltage, Current and Power at different points of the system.
Practice -5: Monitor the generation of power from the system on hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis.
Practice -6: Determine the performance ratio and capacity utilization factor of the system.
Practice -7: Compare the actual and theoretical generation of the system.
Practice -8: Demonstrate the process of PPA and EPC for a plant.
Practice -9: Identify and resolve the faults of the Renewable power system.
- Maintenance process of Civil/Mechanical structure
- Structural integrity, Mounting of JB/CB, process of avoid shadowing
- Cleaning of foundation and structure at the site
Rectification of internal roads, pathway, lose clamps, nuts and bolts.
Practice -10: Site visit to inspect both Civil and Mechanical structure.
Practice -11: Connection Practice of junction box/combiner box.
Practice -12: Shadow analysis of the site.
Practice -13: Cleaning process of Civil/Mechanical structure.
Practice -14: Rectification process of internal roads, lose clamps, nuts and bolts.
- Electrical maintenance process
- Types of maintenance, ensure proper working of electrical connection, function of lightning arrestor and protection, monitoring system
- Causes of faults in the Solar power system
- Documentation of job completion form, benefits of maintenance
- Business development process of the Renewable power systems (MNRE guidelines).
Practice -15: Perform basic electric energy calculation.
Practice -16: Maintenance and troubleshooting of CCR both MPPT and PWM.
Practice -17: Maintenance and troubleshooting of Solar Battery.
Practice -18: Fault finding and maintenance of lightning arrestor.
- Brief demonstration about Solar driven materials
- Concept of solar operated roti rolling machine
- Basic concept of solar water pumping system
- Basic concept of DC micro grid system
- Brief calculation for solar home DC system
- Hybrid solar home system.
- Demonstration for solar operated Rice huller machine.
- Basic concept for black smith blower.
- Concept of solar operated single cluster milking machine.
- Construction of solar operated DC freeze.
- Throttle based 12 volt sewing machine.
Practice -19: Carry out the practical operation of roti rolling machine.
Practice -20: Operation and maintenance of water pumping system .
Practice -21: Operation and maintenance of rice huller machine.
Practice -22: Operation and maintenance of blacksmith blower.
Practice -23: Design of Solar home dc/AC/Hybrid system.
Module VI: Maintain Personal Health & Safety at project site (4 hrs)
Identify the requirements for safe work area and PPE used for the specific purpose.
Identify the hazards associated with photovoltaic installations
Practice- 19: Safety helmet, Safety souse, Safety belt, Ear plug, PVC hand glove, Cotton hand glove, Reflective jacket, Safety Gloves
Practice-20: Precaution of measuring equipment’s.
Module 6: Work effectively with others (4 hrs)
- Assist others in performing tasks in a positive manner where required and possible
- Demonstrate responsible and disciplined behaviours at the workplace