Still no participant
Still no reviews
• Status of Farm Power in India, Sources of Farm Power
• I.C. engines, working principles of I C engines, comparison of two stroke and four stroke cycle engines
• Study of different components of I.C. engine
• I.C. engine terminology and solved problems
• Familiarization with different systems of I.C. engines: Air cleaning, cooling, lubrication ,fuel supply and hydraulic control system of a tractor,
• Familiarization with Power transmission system : clutch, gear box, differential and final drive of a tractor ,
• Tractor types, Cost analysis of tractor power and attached implement
• Familiarization with Primary and Secondary Tillage implement
• Implement for intercultural operations
• Familiarization with sowing and planting equipment, calibration of a seed drill and solved examples
• Familiarization with Plant Protection equipment, Familiarization with harvesting and threshing equipment.
• Study of different components of I.C. engine.
• To study air cleaning and cooling system of engine
• Familiarization with clutch, transmission, differential and final drive of a tractor
• Familiarization with lubrication and fuel supply system of engine,
• Familiarization with brake, steering, hydraulic control system of engine
• Learning of tractor driving
• Familiarization with operation of power tiller
• Familiarization with different types of primary and secondary tillage implements: mould plough, disc plough and disc harrow .
• Familiarization with seed-cum-fertilizer drills their seed metering mechanism and calibration, planters and transplanter .
• Familiarization with different types of sprayers and dusters Familiarization with different inter-cultivation equipment,
• Familiarization with harvesting and threshing machinery.
• Status of Farm Power in India
Sources of Farm Power
1.2 Sources of Farm PowerI.C. engines, working principles of I C engines
Familiarization with Power transmission system : clutch, gear box, differential and final drive of a tractor