Still no participant
Still no reviews
1. To identify a way to convert waste from fish processing
2. To study about the nutritional value of fish byproducts
1. Better utilization of fish processing waste
2. Preparation techniques of different fish by-products
1. Fish meal. Dry reduction and wet reduction methods – specification – packaging and storage.
2. Fish oil – body oil – liver oil – extraction – purification – preservation – storage – application.
3. Shrimp wastes – chitin – chitosan-production – uses.
4. Fish protein concentrate.
5. Fish hydrolysate, partially hydrolyzed and deodorized fish meat, functional fish protein concentrate and their incorporation to various products.
6. Fish silage – acid silage – fermented silage – application.
7. Fish maws, shark leather, fish glue, fish gelatin, isinglass, pearl essence,
8. Shark fin rays, beach-de-mer.
9. Biochemical and pharmaceutical products.
10. Utilization of seaweeds: agar agar, algin, carrageenan.
1. Preparation of fishmeal, fish manure
2. Fish body oil, fish liver oil,
3. Fish maws, isinglass,
4. Preparation of acid and fermented silage,
5. Fish glue, fish gelatin, fattice, pearl essence,
7. Preparation of fish protein concentrate and fish hydrolysate.
1. Post-harvest Technology of Fish and Fish Products- K.K. Balachandran
2. Advances in Fish Processing Technology By D.P. Sen
3. Seafood Quality by C.I.F.T
Practical-Preparation of fish meal and fish manure
Practical-Fish body oil, fish liver oil,
Practical-Preparation of Protein Concentrate and Fish Hydrolyssate
Practical-Preparation of acid and fermented silage
Practical- Fish glue, fish gelatin, fattice, pearl essence
Preparation of Fish Maws and Isinglass