Still no participant
Still no reviews
This subject is designed
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to
1. Explain the gross morphology, structure and functions of various organs of the human body.
2. Describe the various homeostatic mechanisms and their imbalances.
3. Identify the various tissues and organs of different systems of human body.
4. Perform the various experiments related to special senses and nervous system.
5. Appreciate coordinated working pattern of different organs of each system
Module I: Organisational level of human body structure and function:
Module II: Human body protection, support and movement
Module III: Human body control and regulation:
Module IV: Circulatory system
Module V: Input and out-put of body required components: